General Returns & Refunds:
Please note, if you wish to return or exchange an item, you must contact us to notify your intention. You may be asked to provide proof of purchase such as the Invoice related to the item(s) being returned or refunded. A restocking fee of 10% may apply.
If you return goods for any reason, please keep appropriate proof of dispatch. Otherwise, if the returned item goes missing in transit to us, we will deem you not to have returned the item. It is your responsibility to ensure returned goods are adequately packaged to avoid damage in transit.
We will not issue a refund or exchange unless the item is a) unused, unopened, undamaged and in a re-saleable condition and b) Received by us within 14 days of original delivery to you.
Buyer will be responsible to pay the delivery costs of the return to Calibre Australia and any re-delivery to you. We will not refund initial delivery or credit card costs. We aim to turn around returns and refunds within 14 days of receiving your package.
Goods Damaged or Faulty on Delivery
Please contact us if the item(s) are damaged or faulty on delivery.
You may return damaged or faulty goods. If later deemed by us to be faulty, normal warranty conditions for that product apply. It is your responsibility to follow warranty/instruction information. You are responsible for all costs incurred in relation to any return. In the event that you receive a defective or damaged product, we will dispatch your replacement item (subject to availability).
Once we receive the item returned by you, or otherwise agree that the item is defective or faulty, we will happily refund the original product price and delivery, via the original method of payment.
Please note that all products that are not found to be defective will incur the delivery costs of returning the item to us and buyer will be responsible for re-delivery costs.
Racquet Returns & Refunds
1. Warranty applies to wrong product or factory defects only.
2. Returns due to reasons other than wrong product or factory defects:
- Buyer will pay the delivery costs of the return and any re-delivery to you. We will not refund initial delivery or credit/debit card costs.
- Please contact us for the approval of return and for the amount we would deduct from the refund.
- A restocking fee of 10% may apply.
3. For faulty racquet after 7 days (no warranty on string after use):
- Please email Calibre Australia the serial numbers on shaft and date/area code on cone of the damaged racquet, alongside at least 3 pictures showing clearly the damaged area, and a brief statement on how the racquet was broken. The pictures will be forwarded to the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer may require you to return the damaged item for closer inspection before granting any warranty. If you decide to return the damaged racquet for closer inspection, please return it to Calibre Australia.
- Returning the damaged racquet DOES NOT guarantee a successful granting of warranty.
- Calibre Australia will bear the postage of forwarding the damaged racquet to the manufacturer for inspection.
- If warranty is granted, the customer will pay the delivery costs for the return of the replacement racquet to his/her address.
- For additional information on manufacturer warranty for a specific product, please contact us by email.
Please contact us in writing, within 14 days of delivery if you require an exchange.
If an exchange has been granted, you will be required to send us an email containing the name, variety and cost of the new product. By returning your item(s) for an exchange you have agreed to have the credit/debit card that was used for the original order debited or refunded by the difference of the original item and any additional shipping charge. If your original method of payment was by way of electronic bank transfer to Calibre Australia, refunds will be made to the same account and any difference in payments to Calibre Australia should be made forthwith using the same account. Please note, we will not ship new item(s) until the difference in payment has been received.
At the end of the order process you will be sent an email confirming your order and also an “Order Number”. If you are paying via Bank Transfer, please use your “Order Number” as the payment reference so we can identify your order. We will also send you an separate Invoice with the delivery of your order. Please keep both references in a safe place as you may need to quote the Order and/or Invoice number when dealing with us.
IMPORTANT: If you have purchased a racquet from us, the Invoice we send to you will contain the serial number of the racquet. You will need to quote this serial number when dealing with us.